Wednesday 30 March 2016

Under the Sea

Design Team member Tracey, has created an underwater scene journal page with a removable tag which features my Zendoodle Seahorse stamp.
I think you'll agree that it's a really super piece of art!





Tracey has used a wide range of materials, including my "Zendoodle Seahorse" stamp set ( PICSA6411), to create the piece.....you can find more  details on her blog Hotchpotch Creations.







A closer look at the Seahorse tag...love all the dangly beads!


Thanks for sharing this Tracey and I'm sure it will inspire lots of sea themed projects!

6 comments:

  1. A lovely project, Tracy. This is a fab stamp and you have brought it to life with the vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Millie. The Seahorse was a stamp I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. I love all the Zendoodle range.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Beautiful seahorse beautifully coloured ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Gez, really pleased you like it x

      Delete
  3. Great work Tracey, love it :) x

    ReplyDelete