Monday 11 April 2016

Two cards...

Two very different cards to share this evening. The first is by DT member Elaine who has used my "Flourished Skull" digi image to create a really unusual card that would appeal to a lot of people that I know!


I love the border that Elaine's created...teeth! Lol!

The flowers and butterfly help to create the whimsical feel to this card.










A closer look at the details.....love the sheen on the flowers and the great colour combination. Notice too how the skull is raised up from the background for a more dimensional effect. Nice one Elaine!
DT member Millie has been busy again, making a really super card for a little girl. Millie has combined my "Little Angel" and "Kookie Kreatures" digi images which I think creates a very dreamy, fantasy scene that I think would delight any little girl.

Here are a couple of close ups of Millie's lovely work....


Millie's colouring is so
delicate.











She has really brought those characters to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment